Log into Campus Connect, DePaul's online portal, with your user name and password (contact your Admission Counselor if you need assistance). You can register for classes and monitor your student account through Campus Connect. As a newly-admitted DePaul student, you'll use Campus Connect to help you complete the final steps to enroll at DePaul. In the "Admitted Students" section, you'll find your personal checklist needed to complete these steps.
Here's a quick overview of what you'll find:
- Apply for housing (if applicable)
Housing is awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. View housing options and rates and submit an online housing agreement and housing deposit of $200. For information on housing options, visit the Housing Services website.
- Apply for financial aid (if applicable)
File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once DePaul's Office of Financial Aid receives your results, you'll be considered for all need-based aid. DePaul's Title IV code for the FAFSA is 001671.
- Explore scholarship opportunities
Each year, DePaul awards more than $9 million in scholarships to newly-entering students. (Eligible music and theatre applicants may be considered for academic, as well as talent, scholarships.) For more information on available scholarships, visit our Scholarships page.
- Submit your tuition deposit
- Complete your placement process
- Submit your final high school transcript
- Submit your AP/IB/CLEP results or other sources of college credit (if applicable)
- Submit your proof of immunization
- Request a customized visit (class observation, overnight visit and more)
Please contact us two weeks in advance to schedule your customized visit.