If you’ve applied to DePaul for an upcoming term, your Campus Connect login information will be emailed to you after we process your application. This information will be sent to the email address you supplied on your application.
Once you have established your Campus Connect account, you may log in to
to view your application status. Complete the following steps:
1. Go to the Campus Connect home page at http://campusconnect.depaul.edu/.
2. Enter your login and password.
3. Click on the Self Service link on the upper left side of the page.
4. Click on the Admission link.
5. Click on the View Application Status link.
: Passwords are case sensitive. Pay attention to upper and lower case. You will be required to change your password immediately after your initial login. Your password must contain six or more characters and at least one digit. After you have finished changing your password, log out and then log in again with your new password. If you have login problems, you may contact our Help Desk at (312) 362–8765, or email email@example.com
. You will be required to provide your DePaul student ID number when contacting the Help Desk.