The DAPP Scholarship (valued at $2,000 per year) will be awarded to eligible transfer students who are part of the DePaul Admission Partnership Program (DAPP), beginning as early as the Fall 2012 term. To be considered for a DAPP Scholarship, a student must:
- Be a DAPP participant ready to enroll at DePaul for the fall, winter, or spring quarter.
- Complete the admission application process, including the submission of official transcripts from all previous colleges attended.
- Have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) in all prior college coursework, and earn at least 30 cumulative semester hours of transfer credit at the time of admission. Students must also demonstrate that they will have at least 45 semester hours of credit completed at the time of enrollment at DePaul.
- Meet the associate’s degree residency requirement at the community college from which a student is transferring.
- Notify the Office of Undergraduate Admission that he or she is prepared to enroll at DePaul.
- File the FAFSA for the academic year in which they intend to enroll at DePaul, and have the results sent to DePaul.
All of the above eligibility requirements for the DAPP Scholarship must be met by:
- Fall quarter applicants: February 15th
- Winter quarter applicants: October 15th
- Spring quarter applicants: January 15th
DAPP students may also be eligible for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship offered through the Office of Admission for students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa honor society (PTK). To apply please fill out and submit the Transfer Scholarship Application
Please note that students participating in DAPP are not eligible for the Transfer Scholarship