The DAPP Scholarship (valued at $3,000 per year) will be awarded to eligible transfer students who are part of the DePaul Admission Partnership Program (DAPP). To be considered for a DAPP Scholarship, a student must:
- Be a DAPP participant ready to enroll at DePaul for the fall, winter, or spring quarter.
- Complete the admission application process, including the submission of official transcripts from all previous colleges attended.
- Have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) in all prior college coursework, and earn at least 30 cumulative semester hours of transfer credit at the time of admission. Students must also demonstrate that they will have at least 45 semester hours of credit completed at the time of enrollment at DePaul.
- Meet the associate’s degree residency requirement at the community college from which a student is transferring.
- Notify the Office of Undergraduate Admission that he or she is prepared to enroll at DePaul.
DAPP students may also be eligible for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship offered through the Office of Admission for students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa honor society (PTK).
Please note that students participating in DAPP are not eligible for the Transfer Scholarship