DAPP was created for students who choose to begin their bachelor’s degree at a community college. You’ll meet regularly with DePaul transfer admission counselors and attend special events for transfer students. Best of all, you will be mapping out your entire degree plan, which will stay with you even after you transfer, so you’ll still be on the right track.
Participating Community Colleges
What if my school is not listed?
Questions about DAPP?
Features and Benefits
- Be able to take advantage of the lower tuition rate for the first two years of your degree and stay close to home.
- You will be able to earn both an associate’s degree and a bachelor’s degree from two quality schools.
- Have assistance in planning your DePaul transfer as early as after high school graduation.
- Be able to attend workshops for students who are undecided about their major provided by DePaul.
- Receive advance notifications of counseling appointments offered by DePaul University Transfer Admission Counselors , transfer events, or special programming on your community college campus.
- Have a DePaul Transfer Admissions Counselor
- Receive counseling on which courses to take and a plan on how to get your bachelor’s degree with updates and progress reports.
- Will have up to 66 semester hours of community college credit apply to your bachelor’s degree
- Have your degree requirements locked in for 3 years after joining DAPP, provided you follow the DAPP requirements.
- Be invited to faculty presentations and workshops on topics of interest provided by DePaul
Get in touch with one of our admission counselors (please identify yourself as a DAPP student).
Call: (312) 362-8300 or (800) 4DePaul
Download: DAPP brochure
DAPP Participation Form This form
is intended for use by students who have submitted a previous application to DePaul University and would now like to participate in the DePaul Admission Partnership Program (DAPP). If you have not already completed an application to DePaul, please visit go.depaul.edu/apply
to complete the online application, which will give you the option to indicate your interest in DAPP.