DePaul offers classes and degree programs online, giving you convenience and flexibility when you can't attend class on campus. You can also tap into our online system of libraries, the career services center and our network of more than 140,000 alumni worldwide, all from your computer.
Undergraduate Online Learning
The School for New Learning (SNL) offers the following degree online:
- B.A., with an Individualized Focus Area
Graduate Online Learning
The College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM) offers the following master's degrees online:
- Applied Technology, M.S.
- Computer Science, M.S.
- Computer, Information and Network Security, M.S.
- E-Commerce Technology, M.S.
- Human-Computer Interaction, M.S.
- Information Systems, M.S.
- Information Technology, M.A.
- Information Technology Project Management, M.S.
- Predictive Analytics, M.S.
- Software Engineering, M.S.
- Telecommunication Systems, M.S.
The College of Education (COE) offers the following certification programs and degrees online:
- Curriculum Studies with Type 75 Certification
- Education Leadership, M.A.
- Education Leadership, M.Ed.
- Learning and Behavior Specialist (LBS1) Endorsement
- Type 75 Certification Program
The School of Public Service (SPS) offers the following master's degrees online:
- Public Administration, M.P.A.
- Public Service Management, M.S.
Continuing Education Online Learning
Through DePaul's Office of Continuing and Professional Education (CPE), you can continue your professional studies online. DePaul offers online courses in many subject areas. Learn more about the CPE online certificate programs
For More Information
Contact a DePaul Admission representative to receive more information:
2. Call: (312) 362-8300 or toll-free 1-800-4DEPAUL (outside Illinois)
DePaul Offices of Admission Locations:
Lincoln Park Campus
2400 N. Sheffield Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614
Joan H. Wish Center, Room 101
1 East Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60604