Accelerated Transfer Admission (ATA) events are designed to remove the stress of waiting for an admission decision. At these events, admission staff will review your application on the spot and provide you with an immediate decision on your transfer application to DePaul.
ATA events are held on select Fridays at the Loop Campus and during special events at the Lincoln Park and suburban campuses.
Register to Attend an Event Near You
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 - Elgin Community College
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - Triton College
- Thursday, February 9, 2017 - College of Lake County
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - Wilbur Wright College
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - Moraine Valley Community College
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - Harry S. Truman College
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - Oakton Community College
- Thursday, February 23, 2017 - College of DuPage
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - McHenry County College
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017 - Joliet Junior College
- Thursday, March 2, 2017 - Harold Washington College
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 - Harper College
Learn more about all of our upcoming ATA events.
We're currently reviewing applications for students planning to start Spring Quarter (late March), Summer Quarter (June), and Fall Quarter (September) 2017.
Steps to Follow for an Immediate Admission Decision
- Register for the date that works best for you.
- Apply for admission online at least two days before attending the event. (Don’t pay the application fee — we'll waive it for you when you check in!)
- Bring your sealed, official transcripts from every college or university you have attended in the past. (If you are under the age of 24 and have earned fewer than 30 semester hours [45 quarter-hours] of college credit, you'll also need to bring your official high school transcripts and an official ACT/SAT score report. If you are at least 24 years old and have earned fewer than 12 semester hours [18 quarter hours] of college credit, you will need to bring your official high school transcripts.)
- Attend the event.
After you're admitted, you'll meet with an admission counselor to get a preliminary review of how your prior credits will transfer. You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions about financial aid, new student orientation and any other issues you need to tackle in order to make your enrollment decision.
Using electronic official transcripts: If you are requesting transcripts electronically, they will need to be sent directly from the college or university to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please request these at least two business days in advance of the ATA event you plan to attend.
Credits from outside the U.S.: If you have educational credentials from outside the U.S. or you are on an F-1 student visa, we will not be able to review your application on-site. Please contact the Office of International Admission at email@example.com or visit International Admission for application instructions.
Previously attended DePaul: If you've previously attended DePaul and are interested in readmission, you will be unable to get an admission decision at this event. Please visit the readmission application page for more information.
If you have any questions, call (312) 362-8300 and ask to speak with an admission counselor.