Students complete the MS in Human Resources by taking 12 courses across three groups: 1) five core Human Resource courses, 2) four Human Resource electives, and 3) three business electives.
Core Human Resource Courses
Human Resource Electives
Students choose four HR-related courses from the following areas at DePaul University:
Choose three electives from certain courses in general business at DePaul’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
- Satisfactory completion of the college residency requirement.
- Satisfactory completion of 12 courses: 48 quarter hours.
- Satisfactory completion of five HR core courses: 20 quarter hours.
- Satisfactory completion of four HR-related electives: 16 quarter hours.
- Satisfactory completion of three Business electives: 12 quarter hours.
- A minimum of six courses (24 quarter hours) must be taken in courses from departments within the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
- All courses for credit toward the degree must be completed with satisfactory grades within six calendar years after the candidate’s first term of enrollment in the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business. After a lapse of six years a course is expired. An expired course is not acceptable for the purpose of satisfaction of degree requirements and is not applicable to the degree.