Merle Reskin Theatre

Merle Reskin Theatre
60 E. Balbo Dr.
Chicago, IL 60604

This beautiful 1,400-seat theatre presents performances by DePaul’s famous The Theatre School and the School of Music.

The Merle Reskin Theatre was built in 1910 and acquired by DePaul in 1988. Formerly the Blackstone Theatre, it was renamed the Merle Reskin Theatre in late 1992 following receipt of a gift in excess of $2 million from Harold Reskin, spouse of former actress Merle, for whom the theatre is now named.