University Marketing brings an integrated marketing perspective to the core communication activities at DePaul, including university communications, Web and advertising efforts. Two major areas are within this strategic group: University Marketing Communications and University Marketing Strategy.
University Marketing Strategy
is responsible for:
University Marketing Strategy Staff
University Marketing Communications
- Leveraging the DePaul brand and ensuring that it is integrated across all university marketing messages and programs.
- Coordinating strategic marketing and enrollment planning for targeted undergraduate and graduate programs and populations.
comprises four areas:
University Marketing Communications Staff
- Advertising & Marketing Operations is primarily responsible for strategy, design, placement and evaluation of university advertising, including university-wide and college branding initiatives.
- Marketing Communications and Creative Services is primarily responsible for marketing through production of recruitment materials (print and electronic) to the undergraduate, adult/transfer, international and graduate audiences.
- Internet Communications creates and maintains the top levels of www.depaul.edu, including static HTML pages, online applications and database-driven content. It collaborates with the colleges and other administrative units to develop and redesign websites, with a focus on navigational and content management, graphic standards and university branding.
- Editorial Services manages the editorial concept, planning, execution and measurement of various external university communications, including DePaul Magazine, several college alumni newsletters and various projects requested by the colleges.
Below are recent works produced by University Marketing Communication:
- DePaul Magazine, Winter 2011
- DePaul Magazine, Fall 2010
- DePaul Magazine, Spring/Summer 2010
- DePaul Magazine, Winter 2010
- DePaul Magazine, Fall 2009
- DePaul Magazine, Spring/Summer 2009
- DePaul Magazine, Winter 2009
- DePaul Magazine, Fall 2008
- DePaul Magazine, Summer 2008
- DePaul Magazine, Winter 2008
- College of Commerce's Commerce Exchange
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences' Insights
- School of Computer Science and Digital Media's Hyperlink
- School for New Learning's Common Knowledge
- School of Education's Action in Education
- College of Communication's Conversations