Young Alumni Success Stories

Summer 2012
<< previous story  |  next story >>



By Ryan Johnson and Ryan Leahy
Photos courtesy of DePaul University Archives

The “Red and Blue,” as they were known, played intercollegiate ball from 1898 to 1938. Most home games were played at the DePaul Athletic Field on the Lincoln Park Campus, but big matches were played at Wrigley Field. Here are some of the team’s historic moments.