The Career Center at DePaul University offers DePaul students and alumni dynamic connections to the workplace, providing comprehensive one stop career services. No matter where you are in your career search, whether it’s deciding on a major or career path, making a career change, or preparing for your first job interview, we can help.
- Explore career options whether you are just starting your job search or are looking for a change.
- Get career and graduate school advice and resources from specialists in your field. Our career advisors are available to meet one-on-one with you to discuss your needs.
- Gain experience and earn academic credit with an internship through the University Internship Program.
- Find a job with one of the thousands of employers who recruit DePaul grads.
- Connect with DePaul alumni for career-related networking and mentoring.
The Career Center is located at DePaul’s Lincoln Park Campus in SAC 192 and at the Loop Campus in DePaul Center 9500. Students may contact the office at (312) 362-8437 for appointments, or visit careercenter.depaul.edu for additional information.