Go to the University website: www.depaul.edu > Campus Connection.
Sign on with your user name (first initial of your first name and usually the first seven letters of your last name) and your password. The University Student Identification Office (ID Services, 9th floor of the DePaul Center) assigns your user name and password.
DPU Alert – Provide the phone and e-mail address where DePaul is most likely to reach you in the event of an emergency. Phone can be a cell or landline. To receive a text message, you must subscribe to that service through your cell phone provider. DePaul will only use this information in a major life-threatening situation.
Address – Provide your mailing address, home address or business address.
E-Mail Address – Must be updated at all times to receive vital information. You are automatically assigned a DePaul email address. You also may use a home or business e-mail address. Be sure to check one of them as “preferred.” All messages from the College of Law will go to your preferred e-mail address.
Emergency Contact – Provide information about the person who should be contacted if you have a personal emergency.
Phone Numbers – Provide your cell, home, local or business phone numbers.
Records and Registration
- Course Descriptions
- Course History – Shows completed courses and enrolled courses
- Degree Progress – Review your progress toward your degree
- Enroll: Add/Drop – Add or drop classes
- Enrollment Verification – Order verification information for insurance, employers or other purposes
- Immunization Status – Verify that you comply with state law and have provided proof of immunizations
- My Class Schedule – View your class schedule
- My Enrollment Appointment – Confirms the date and time when you can register for classes
- My Grades – Lists courses and grades
- Search for Classes – In the up-coming term
- Transcript – Official – Request an official transcript
- Transcript – Unofficial - View your unofficial transcript with grades, classes, names of professors, term GPA and cumulative GPA
- Withdrawal/Leave Request – To withdraw from school or to take a leave of absence
- Apply for Financial Aid
- View My Financial Aid
- Complete Loan Counseling
- Summer Financial Aid
- Make a Payment
- DePEPER/Employer Reimbursement
- DePupp Payment Plan
- E-Bill: View
- Holds, ToDos and Warnings
- Payment Options
- View My Tuition Account