A grade of C or better is required in all required courses.
A student must earn a grade of B- or higher to receive graduate credit for any upper level undergraduate course (300 or above) that has been accepted for graduate credit.
Please consult The Theatre School Student Handbook on the school's website for details on the following:
- MFA Acting Program Capacities and Invitations to Return
- MFA I Grading Procedures for the Acting Program
- MFA Directing Program Evaluation and Continuance Policies
- MFA Arts Leadership Evaluation and Continuance Policies
- Invitations to Return for all Programs
- Invitations to Return Appeal Process