The Master of Accountancy (MACC) program provides you with skills that are in high demand in the accounting industry, including:
- Big data analysis
- Internal audit
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Information systems
The MACC program requires an accounting degree.
You will graduate with a set of varied competencies, all of which are highly sought after in the accounting field. The structure of the MACC program will provide you with:
- Comprehensive curriculum, featuring case-based course work, covering all important sectors of the field as identified by top-ranking members of the auditing and accounting profession.
- Opportunities to work with audit systems used by accounting professionals.
- Experience learning from nationally and internationally recognized faculty.
- Access to DePaul’s alumni network — one of the largest accounting networks in Chicago.
- The ability to earn a graduate degree while simultaneously fulfilling the extra hours needed to sit for the CPA exam.
MACC graduates have gone on to work for firms of all sizes in fields ranging from corporate and industry accounting to consulting practices, nonprofits and government offices. Ninety percent of recent Kellstadt graduates were employed within six months of graduation.