The Master of Science (MS) in Marketing Analysis program focuses on the quantitative approaches and aspects to marketing, specifically:
- Analytical tools
- Analyzing, interpreting and applying data
- Market research
- Marketing strategies and planning
This program is designed for the student with a bachelor’s degree, or who has earned or is earning an MBA.
The MS in Marketing Analysis program will provide you with the skills and knowledge to make you a highly sought after candidate for many companies and organizations. Through the program, you will develop an in-depth understanding of:
- The role of data in customer and market analysis
- Data analysis to detect trends, exceptions and business opportunities
- The latest marketing analytic tools
- Decision-making strategies
- How to create marketing strategies based on data collection and interpretation
In addition, you will have access to extensive networking opportunities through DePaul’s strong alumni association in Chicago.
A wide range of organizations routinely recruit marketing analysis graduates for positions in consulting, research, digital marketing, analytics and strategic insight.