Students should have sufficient knowledge in calculus, statistics, programming, and mathematical sciences to enter the program. If students need to acquire these skills one or more of the following courses will be required: GSB 420; MAT 135; MAT 137.
Students complete the MS in Marketing Analysis by taking seven required courses and five elective courses for a total of 12 courses.
Core Courses (7 courses)
Elective Courses (5 courses)
Students are to select two additional courses from marketing electives and three courses from the Analytical Group for a total of five courses from the following list of approved electives. Please note that approved electives may have prerequisites that are not part of the MSMA curriculum and will not be waived.
- Choose two from the following:
The Analytical Group
- Choose three from the following:
- Satisfactory completion of the college residency requirement.
- Satisfactory completion of 12 courses (seven required courses and five elective courses: two from marketing electives and three are from the analytical group).
- All courses for credit toward the degree must be completed within six calendar years after the candidate’s first term of enrollment in the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business. After a lapse of six years a course is expired. An expired course is not acceptable for the purpose of satisfaction of degree requirements and is not applicable to the degree.