- Students must take the following class twice:
- Students must also take the following course:
- Students should also complete 2 of the following workshop classes:
Major Elective Courses
Students are required to take 4 Major Elective Courses according to the following criteria:
- Students should choose 2 graduate level elective courses from a College of Communication program.
- Students should choose 2 additional graduate level elective courses from a College of Communication program or another College of Computing and Digital Media program or another college/department at DePaul University.
Students do not have to follow a particular sequence for their elective course requirements. However, students may focus their electives in an Enriched Allied Field Area of Art, Media and Design or New Media Studies. Some classes in the Enriched Allied Field Areas of Art, Media and Design and New Media Studies have been pre-approved for students and do not require the permission of an advisor. Other classes may require an advisor's permission. Pre-approved Enriched Allied Field courses are listed below.
Allied Field Area - New Media Studies
Allied Field Area - Art, Media and Design