Students with bachelor’s degrees in any field will be considered for admission.
Applications must include:
- Undergraduate transcripts indicating a strong record of previous academic achievement
- A personal statement, from 300-500 words long, describing the applicant’s objectives in applying to the New Media Studies program
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from individuals able to reflect on the applicant’s prior academic performance and potential for graduate study
- Optional supporting materials, such as a resume and/or examples of the applicant’s work (e.g. a printed writing sample, a CD-ROM of digital design, a URL where work may be viewed online)
- Prospective students should begin the application process online at http://www.depaul.edu/admission-and-aid/types-of-admission/graduate-student/Pages/las.aspx