The Master of Nonprofit Management (MNM) at DePaul University builds
competencies in leadership, management, ethics and advocacy, reflecting the areas of study important to today’s nonprofit professional.
Integrating best practices in nonprofit management with DePaul’s rich, globally focused curriculum, the MNM degree was designed specifically to correspond with the curriculum goals of the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council.
The Master of Nonprofit Management may also be expanded to include select graduate certificate programs covering particular areas of interest. Students participating in a combined NMN/certificate program should consult with their academic advisor to determine what coursework might count toward both programs. A separate application process for the certificate is required. Students who are interested in any of the following combination programs should contact the Graduate Student Services Office for additional information.
- Nonprofit Management + Community Development Certificate
- Nonprofit Management + Metro Planning and Development Certificate
- Nonprofit Management + Global Health Certificate
- Nonprofit Management + Public Health Certificate
- Nonprofit Management + Social Research Certificate
- Nonprofit Management + Women's and Gender Studies Certificate