PRF 580 STAGE COMBAT
- Acting II, Classical Sequence
- Movement II Sequence
- Voice and Speech II Sequence
- Acting II, Contemporary Sequence
- Rehearsal and Performance Sequence
- MFA Workshop II, Actor as Entrepreneur Sequence
Terminal Requirements for the Master of Fine Arts Degree
In addition to completing the graduate requirements of the major program, each student must complete two or three terminal requirements:
- All graduate students must complete the three-quarter Graduate Seminar sequence with a grade of B- or better in each quarter.
- Three analytical/reflective papers, each a minimum of 10 pages in length, that in total comprise the graduate thesis.