Available to students outside of the Driehaus College of Business, those students who minor in Business Administration will acquire a general foundation in business, including the fields of accounting, business law, economics, finance, management, and marketing.
To declare a minor in Business Administration, a non-Driehaus student must meet the following requirements:
- Completion of one of the following courses with a minimum grade of C-:
- ACC 101 Introduction to Accounting I
- BLW 201 Legal and Ethical Aspects in the Business Environment
- ECO 105 Principles of Microeconomics
- No grade lower than C- in any of the courses above
A non-Driehaus student minoring in Business Administration is required to complete the following courses totaling at least 32.0 hours:
The requirement for a course in statistics may be satisfied through the completion of the LSP 120 and LSP 121 sequence.
Degree Conferral Requirements
All Management (MGT), Business Law (BLW), and Interdisciplinary Commerce Studies (ICS) courses and any other courses used toward the Business Administration minor must be completed with a minimum grade of C- and with a combined GPA of 2.000 or higher.