To declare a major in Management, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Completion of 28.0 hours at DePaul University
- The following courses must be completed with a minimum grade of C- and with a combined GPA of 2.000 or higher: ACC 101, ACC 102, BLW 201, ECO 105, ECO 106, MAT 135, MAT 136, and MAT 137
- A minimum cumulative DePaul grade point average of 2.000
- A minimum Management grade point average of 2.000
- No grade of IN, R, or lower than C- in any Management (MGT), Business Law (BLW), or ICS 394 or ICS 395 course
- Completion of MGT 300 and MGT 301 with a minimum grade of C- in each course
In addition to BLW 201, MGT 300, MGT 301, and ICS 394 or ICS 395, a student majoring in Management is required to complete the following courses totaling at least 18.0 hours and an additional three courses based on concentration chosen totaling at least 12.0 hours:
- Four required courses:
- One elective course to be chosen from:
The Management Elective must be unique from the courses taken for the concentration; course sharing is not allowed.
Open elective credit (16.0 hours) is needed to meet the minimum graduation requirement of 192 hours.
Global Business Perspective
If an ICS or MGT course is shared between Global Business Perspective and the Management major, additional hours of Open Elective credit are required.
Sharing of MGT 393 between Experiential Learning and the Management Elective may be possible; consult with academic advisor.
All Management (MGT) and Business Law (BLW) courses, ICS 394 and/or ICS 395, and any other courses used toward the Management major must be completed with a minimum grade of C- and with a combined GPA of 2.000 or higher.