Available to students outside the Driehaus College of Business, the Management minor presents problem-solving approaches and techniques that are necessary when working with an organization or business to achieve its goals. The student may focus on management in a specific industry, such as health care or public relations.
To declare a minor in Management, a non-Driehaus student must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum cumulative DePaul grade point average of 2.000
- A minimum Management grade point average of 2.000
- No grade of IN, R, or lower than C- in any Management (MGT) course
- Completion of the following courses with a minimum grade of C- in each:
The requirement for a course in statistics may be satisfied through the completion of the LSP 120 and LSP 121 sequence.
A non-Driehaus student minoring in Management is required to complete the following courses totaling at least 20.0 hours:
- Two required courses:
- Two elective courses to be chosen from:
- One elective course to be chosen from:
Degree Conferral Requirements
All Management (MGT), Business Law (BLW), Interdisciplinary Commerce Studies (ICS) courses, and any other courses used toward the Management minor must be completed with a minimum grade of C- and with a combined GPA of 2.000 or higher.