Students in the Driehaus College of Business who minor in Marketing will complement their major course of study with skills in marketing research, product development, advertising and sales.
To declare a minor in Marketing, a Driehaus student must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum cumulative DePaul grade point average of 2.500
- A minimum Marketing grade point average of 2.000
- No grades of IN, R, or lower than C- in any Marketing (MKT) course
- Completion of MKT 301 and MKT 310 with minimum grades of C-
In addition to MKT 301 and MKT 310, a Driehaus student minoring in Marketing is required to complete the following courses totaling at least 18.0 hours:
- Four required courses:
- One elective course to be chosen from:
MKT 202 should be taken as early as possible.
All Marketing (MKT) courses and any courses used toward the Marketing minor must be completed with a minimum grade of C- and with a combined GPA of 2.000 or higher.