Students from outside the Driehaus College of Business may minor in Marketing to learn the foundations of marketing research, product development, advertising and sales.
To declare a minor in Marketing, a non-Driehaus student must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum cumulative DePaul grade point average of 2.000
- A minimum Marketing grade point average of 2.000
- No grades of IN, R, or lower than C- in any Marketing (MKT) course
- Completion of the following courses with a minimum grade of C- in each:
- ICS 200 or approved substitute
- A course in college algebra
- A course in statistics
The requirement for courses in college algebra and statistics may be satisfied through the completion of the LSP 120 and LSP 121 sequence.
A non-Driehaus student minoring in Marketing is required to complete the following courses based on concentration and totaling at least 26.0 hours:
- Six required courses:
- One elective course to be chosen from:
All Marketing (MKT) courses and any courses used toward the Marketing minor must be completed with a minimum grade of C- and with a combined GPA of 2.000 or higher.