our admissions process is competitive, it is also personalized,
comprehensive, and fair. There is no single formula or criterion for
admission. The College of Education is seeking candidates with a passion
for education, diverse life and work experiences, as well as a deep
commitment to making an impact in the world—as educators, counselors,
researchers, policymakers, and service-minded leaders of character and
Initial steps for completing your online application:
- Complete all of the application screens in order to submit the application.
- Save an unfinished application to complete at a later date. Click the "Save to Finish Later" button on any screen.
- Important: Remember to save your password. You will need it to retrieve your application if you save it to finish later.
- If you spend more than 60 minutes on one screen, the system will
"time out." This means your information will not be saved. To avoid
losing your information, be sure to click to the next or previous page
within the 60-minute time limit. You will always be able to go back and
forth among application screens to complete your answers.
- Within 24 hours of submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email from DePaul.
- Check the admissions requirements and deadlines page to familiarize yourself with important requirements information, as well as deadline dates.
- Consult the guidelines for letters of recommendations section
for content guidelines and directions for submitting letters of
recommendation. Please click on your selected program from the list
below for program-specific criteria.
Please send all supporting documents including transcripts, personal statement and resume to:
Office of Graduate Admission
College of Education
2400 North Sheffield Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614-2215
With the exception of transcripts, we will also accept supporting documents via e-mail at email@example.com
or via fax at (773) 325-2270
DePaul University is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
A copy of DePaul University's Safety & Security Information
Report and Fire Safety Report is available upon request. The report
includes statistics about crimes that occurred on campus and public
property immediately adjacent to campus. The report includes
institutional policies concerning campus security, sexual assault and
other matters. It also includes fire statistics, fire safety practices
and standards of the institution. A copy of this report can be obtained
by contacting the Crime Prevention Office at (773) 325-7775 or by
visiting the DePaul Public Safety website.