The DePaul Admission Partnership Program (DAPP) Scholarship (valued at $6,000 per year) will be awarded to eligible transfer students who are part of DAPP. To be considered for a DAPP Scholarship, you must:
- Be a DAPP participant ready to enroll at DePaul for the fall, winter, or spring quarter.
- Complete the admission application process, including the submission
of official transcripts from all previous colleges attended.
- Have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) in all prior college
coursework, and earn at least 15 cumulative semester hours of transfer
credit at the time of admission.
- Notify the Office of Undergraduate Admission that he or she is prepared to enroll at DePaul.
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship may be awarded to DAPP Scholarship recipients who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) international honor society. Students must be able to provide proof of PTK membership in one of three ways:
- Copy of PTK membership card
- Copy of PTK membership certificate
- Confirmation of PTK membership noted on official college transcript
Please email us at email@example.com with confirmation of your participation.
Please note that students participating in DAPP are not eligible for the Transfer Scholarship.