The University may initiate a Student Conduct Process when a student or student organization is alleged to have violated a policy as follows:
(1) The alleged policy violation occurred on-campus.
(2) The alleged policy violation occurred on or off-campus at a University activity, program, function or sponsored event.
(3) The alleged policy violation occurred off campus (including in online communities) and involves a member of the campus community (student, faculty or staff).
(4) The alleged policy violation involved the student or student organization using their status as a member of the DePaul community.
(5) The alleged policy violation affects the University or its community members.