The Learning Commons is a collaborative learning space located on the first floor of the John T. Richardson Library. It provides a variety of peer tutoring and career consulting services in one convenient location.
- Tutoring is available for many academic programs in the College of Science and Health
- Supplemental Instruction conducts peer-assisted study sessions for historically difficult courses
- The Career Center hosts resume review clinics
- Startup advising is provided by the Coleman Entrepreneurship Center
- The Office of Multicultural Student Success holds communal "Study Jams"
Services are free and available to all students on a walk-in basis. For a schedule or more information, see go.depaul.edu/learningcommons.