Rankings and accolades can't tell the whole story, but they do point to important aspects of who we are, what we care about and what makes us unique. Here's a sampling.
- The largest Catholic university, and the 12th largest private, not-for-profit university in the nation. (2013)
- U.S.News & World Report ranked DePaul No. 121 among almost 1,800 national universities. (2013)
- Ranked in the top 10 of schools producing the largest percentage of interns by U.S.News & World Report. (2012)
- The Princeton Review ranked DePaul students among the happiest in the United States in its “Best Colleges” publications four times since 1999.
- U.S.News & World Report included DePaul among universities with “hot” college majors for its computer game design program. (2012)
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education recognized DePaul as being among the top 100 institutions that grant degrees to minority students in 40 disciplines. (2011)
- Ranked 19th in Diversity MBA Magazine’s 2012 Best Places for Diverse Managers to Work national survey. (2012)
- Hispanic Outlook cited DePaul as one of the top 100 institutions awarding bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees to Hispanics. (2011)
Community Service and Sustainability
- The Princeton Review's Guide to 322 Green Colleges included DePaul for the third consecutive year. (2012)
- DePaul was admitted to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for its strong institutional commitment to service and campus-community partnerships. (2012)
- Named among the nation’s top 25 service-learning programs by U.S.News & World Report. (2011)
- Ranked in the top 10 nationally 14 times by U.S.News and World Report for the part-time MBA program in the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
- Entrepreneur magazine and The Princeton Review ranked DePaul’s graduate entrepreneurship program 11th and undergraduate entrepreneurship major 17th nationally among more than 2,300 schools surveyed for its Best Schools for Entrepreneurs. (2011)
- Ranked No. 3 nationally for undergraduate business program being "a good value" among private universities by BusinessWeek. (2010)
- Ranked among the top 25 drama schools in the world by The Hollywood Reporter. (2012)
- Animation Career Review ranked the College of Computing and Digital Media among the top 100 schools in animation. (2012)
- Ranked among the top 15 graduate schools to study video game design in the country by The Princeton Review. (2013)
- The DePaulia student newspaper won seven awards from the Illinois College Press Association, including first place for General Excellence for a Non-Daily Big-School Newspaper. (2013)
- Student-run Radio DePaul was named the nation's 'Best Streaming College Radio Station' by the Intercollegiate Broadcasting System. (2013)