Rankings and accolades can't tell the whole story, but they do point to important aspects of who we are, what we care about and what makes us unique. Here's a sampling.
- Among the nation's "Most Innovative Schools," U.S. News & World Report (2015)
- The largest Catholic university, and the 12th largest private, not-for-profit university in the nation (2015)
- Ranked No. 3 for best college cities in the U.S., The Princeton Review in The Best 379 Colleges (2014)
- Ranked in the top 10 of schools producing the largest percentage of interns, U.S. News & World Report (2012)
- Students among the happiest in the United States, The Princeton Review (2014)
- Higher Education Excellence in Diversity award, INSIGHT into Diversity magazine (2014)
- Among the top 100 institutions that grant degrees to minority students in 40 disciplines, Diverse Issues in Higher Education (2011)
- Ranked 20th in Diversity MBA Magazine’s 2015 Best Places for Diverse Managers to Work national survey (2015)
- In the top 100 institutions awarding bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees to Hispanics, Hispanic Outlook (2011)
Community Service and Sustainability
- The Princeton Review's Guide to 322 Green Colleges included DePaul for the third consecutive year. (2012)
- DePaul was admitted to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for its strong institutional commitment to service and campus-community partnerships. (2013)
- Named among the nation’s top 25 service-learning programs by U.S. News & World Report. (2011)
- The Princeton Review ranked DePaul’s undergraduate entrepreneurship major 12th and graduate entrepreneurship program 15th nationally among more than 2,000 schools surveyed for its Best Schools for Entrepreneurs (2016).
- Third highest ranked Chicago part-time MBA program in Bloomberg Businessweek’s 2015 rankings.
- The School of Cinematic Arts is ranked in the top 20 of film schools in the nation by The Hollywood Reporter. (2014)
- Ranked among the top 25 drama schools in the world by The Hollywood Reporter and the 18th best to earn a Master of Fine Arts degree. (2015)
- Animation Career Review ranked the game design program 11th in the country. (2015)
- Ranked among the top 15 graduate schools to study video game design in the country by The Princeton Review. (2014)
- The DePaulia student newspaper won 15 awards from the Illinois College Press Association, including first place for General Excellence for a Weekly Big-School Newspaper. (2014)
- The Public Relations and Advertising program was named one of five national finalists for 'PR Education Program of the Year' by the PR WeekAwards. (2013)
- Student-run Radio DePaul was named the nation's 'Best Streaming College Radio Station' by the Intercollegiate Broadcasting System. (2012)