Students are not to engage in behavior that threatens, harms or causes to place in harm themselves or other persons, or to exhibit behavior that is illegal, destructive, lewd, indecent, obscene or disorderly. The types of conduct that this regulation is designed to cover include, but are not limited to, the following examples:
- Intentionally inflicting bodily harm upon any person; taking any action for the purpose of inflicting physical harm upon any person; taking reckless action that results in physical harm to any person; taking any action that creates a substantial risk of physical harm to any person; or threatening by any means of transmission the use of force to physically harm or injure any person.
- Disrupting the peace, impeding classes, causing significant emotional harm, bullying, and/or endangering the safety, health or life of any person on campus through actions or words.
- Obstructing fire escape routes such as hallways or stairwells.
- Committing acts of an indecent or lewd nature.
- Climbing or scaling the exterior of any University building or facility.
- Production of sound through amplification or other means (including voices) that unreasonably disturbs or disrupts the peace of others or violates University standards.
- Using electronic or other devices to make an audio or video recording of any person without his/her prior knowledge, or his/her effective consent.