The Master of Science in Hospitality Leadership and Operational Performance combines critical business theories and skills with innovative hospitality leadership practices. The unique curriculum addresses current trends in the industry, providing you with a necessary skill set focusing on customer relationship management and service delivery.
This degree program is designed for:
- Career-changers seeking entry into the hospitality industry.
- Industry professionals with a strong desire to enhance their knowledge and skills.
- Students who have earned or are earning an MBA.
Through the MS in Hospitality Leadership and Operational Performance program, you will be exposed to:
- Business courses and concepts that specifically apply to the hospitality industry, including finance, marketing and management strategies
- Cutting-edge hospitality technologies
- Data analysis and financial metrics concepts
- A service leadership foundation and how it relates to the guest experience
The MS in Hospitality Leadership and Operational Performance program is located in downtown Chicago, in the heart of the city’s business district. You will have access to a world-class metropolitan environment, allowing you to supplement knowledge from the classroom with practical skills gained from learning and working in a vibrant hospitality scene
Career opportunities are growing worldwide in the hospitality industry. Forbes reports that travel and tourism make up nine percent of global GDP and, as big as the industry is, it has the potential to be a lot bigger.