The Strategic Global Marketing concentration is designed to help students learn to incorporate into their decision-making the issues that arise from the interconnected, multidimensional, and complex global marketplace. It is imperative that business students be educated to respond to an interdependent world of marketing challenges and opportunities. After completing the concentration, students will be able to:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and programs in an international context.
- Apply analytical approaches for systematically examining target-country macro and market environments.
- Gain insights into alternative marketing approaches to emerging markets.
- Understand intercultural and cross-cultural approaches for the preparation and implementation of marketing programs in an international context.
- Analyze, assess, and manage political risk in an international context.