No course labeled as Introductory (a course numbered 400 through 419) in any other program may be substituted for any other course at any level.
CDM Required Courses
Kellstadt Required Courses
*Note MGT 504 and MGT 554 are each two credit hours.
Open Elective Courses
Students must complete two Open Elective Courses. Open Elective Courses are in the range of 421-699 and must be chosen among CNS, CSC, ECT, GAM, GPH, HCI, HIT, IPD, IS, IT, PM, SE, TDC, and Kellstadt courses.
Students in this degree program must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 52 graduate credit hours in the designated degree program.
- Complete all graduate courses and requirements listed in the designated degree program.
- Earn a grade of C- or better in all courses of the designated degree program.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Students pursuing a second (or more) graduate degree may not double count or retake any couse that applied toward the completion of a prior graduate degree. If a required course in the second degree was already completed and applied toward a previous degree, the student must meet with a faculty advisor to discuss a new coures to be completed and substituted in the new degree. This rule also applies to cross-listed courses, which are considered to be the same course but offered under different subjects.
- Students pursuing a second master's degree must complete a minimum of 52 graduate credit hours beyond their first designated degree program in addition to any required introductory courses in their second designated degree program.
Students with a GPA of 3.9 or higher will graduate with distinction.
For DePaul's policy on repeat graduate courses and a complete list of academic policies see the DePaul Graduate Handbook.