No Introductory course (a course numbered 400 through 419) may be substituted for any other course at any level.
Introductory courses may be waived for any of the following conditions:
- The student has the appropriate course work to satisfy an Introductory Course.
- The student has appropriate and verified professional experience to satisfy an Introductory Course.
- The student passes a Graduate Assessment Examination (GAE) in the Introductory Course area.
CDM Foundation Courses
Kellstadt Foundation Courses
Choose one of the following:
Major Elective Courses
Students must take 1 500-level course at CDM, Kellstadt, or the Department of Math.
Students in this degree program must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 52 graduate credit hours in addition to any required introductory courses of the designated degree program.
- Complete all graduate courses and requirements listed in the designated degree program.
- Earn a grade of B- or better in each introductory course of the designated degree program.
- Earn a grade of C- or better in all courses beyond the introductory courses of the designated degree program.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Students pursuing a second master's degree must complete a minimum of *52 graduate credit hours beyond their first designated degree program in addition to any required introductory courses in their second designated degree program.
*53 graduate credit hours required for MS Information Systems.
Students with a GPA of 3.9 or higher will graduate with distinction.
For DePaul's policy on repeat graduate courses and a complete list of academic policies see the DePaul Graduate Handbook.