Students in the Driehaus College of Business who minor in Management will learn problem-solving approaches and techniques that are necessary when working within an organization or business to achieve its goals. Students may focus on management in a specific industry to complement their major.
To declare a minor in Management, a Driehaus student must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum cumulative DePaul grade point average of 2.000
- A minimum Management grade point average of 2.000
- No grade of IN, R, or lower than C- in any Management (MGT) course
In addition to BLW 201, MGT 300, MGT 301, and ICS 394 or ICS 395, a Driehaus student minoring in Management is required to complete the following courses totaling at least 12.0 hours:
- Two courses to be chosen from:
- One more course to be chosen from the list above or:
Degree Conferral Requirements
All Management (MGT), Business Law (BLW), Interdisciplinary Commerce Studies (ICS) courses, and any other courses used toward the Management minor must be completed with a minimum grade of C- and with a combined GPA of 2.000 or higher.