In DePaul's Italian program, you will study Italian language, literature and culture. Learn how the Italian influence extends throughout the world in art, music, literature, fashion and cuisine and take part in DePaul’s study abroad program at Italiaidea in Rome or at Università Cattolica in Milan. We also offer short-term study abroad programs in Milan, Bologna, Parma and Moderna titled "Italy: Food and Fashion."
Chicago is home to vibrant Italian and Italian-American communities, providing you with opportunities to visit the Little Italy neighborhood, dine at Italian restaurants and attend Italian cultural events, all while developing proficiency in Italian language.
- Origins of Italian Literature: The Middle Ages
- Masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance
- 20th Century Writers and Culture
- The Italian Novel
- Italian for Business
- Italian Language in the Society of Communication
- Eat Italy: the History, Culture and Politics of Italian Food