The Organizational Communication program explores effective and participatory communication across business and organizational settings.
Your courses will focus on both theory and practice. You will learn how to think, speak and write clearly - and how to act as an ethical communicator with confidence. And you will also begin to understand the multicultural character of communication in contemporary workplaces and society.
The College of Communication is located in downtown Chicago, at DePaul's Loop campus, giving you access to many media outlets and allowing you to meet and work professionally with leading companies in the industry.
- Communication and Organizational Change
- The Dark Side of Organizational Communication
- Human Resources Communication
- Communication Consulting
- Diversity, Leadership and Team Building
- Communication and Corporate Culture
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
- Latino Media & Communication