The Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Administration is designed for working adults seeking to advance their healthcare career, or want to pursue a career in healthcare.
You’ll earn a degree that helps you develop your professional portfolio with further study in healthcare, business administration and management. Courses you’ll take in this program emphasize immediate practical application of academic knowledge and acquiring skills in the healthcare workplace.
Our professors are leaders in their fields, and are committed to teaching and mentoring adult students. With our dedicated adult student advisors, you’ll have the road map and resources you’ll need to succeed – both in the program and once you’ve graduated.
You may take courses online or at DePaul’s Loop Campus during the evenings, or a combination of both.
- The Business of U.S. Healthcare in a Changing Environment
- Community Health Assessment
- Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Policy in the U.S.
- Introduction to Health Science
- Introduction to Public Health
- Management Information Systems