Degree Progress Report (DPR)
What is it?
The Degree Progress Report (DPR) provides a detailed look at your progress towards the completion of your degree. Shortly after being admitted to DePaul University, transfer students are able to see how their transfer credits have been evaluated and matched with equivalent DePaul courses (as applicable). The DPR itemizes accepted transfer coursework, completed and in-progress DePaul coursework, and test credit information. It also shows your Liberal Studies, major, minor, and double-major requirements, and identifies those areas that have been completed, along with those that have not yet been satisfied. We encourage you to work with your academic advisor to review your DPR.
When would I use it?
How do I access it?
- To check the requirements that you still need to satisfy once you’ve been admitted
- To see which requirements are fulfilled by your completed, in-progress or transfer courses
- To prepare to see your advisor
- Log in to Campus Connection
- Click on “For Students” link in your “Main Menu” navigation panel
- Click on “Student Center” under the “For Students” menu
- Click on the “My Academics” link under the Academics section of your Student Center
- Click on the “View My Degree Progress Report”
- Click on “Run DPR”
For more information on utilizing your DPR, please visit DePaul Central’s Learning Center page.
Please note that not all transferable courses may apply to your degree requirements. A maximum of 88 semester (132 quarter) hours of transfer credit can be applied to your DePaul degree. Of those hours, a maximum of 66 semester (99 quarter) hours may come from two-year/community colleges and credit awarded by examination, such as CLEP or AP. There also is a senior residency requirement, which means that the final 60 credit hours of your degree must be earned from DePaul.
Advising Support for Admitted Students
The Office for Academic Advising Support (OAAS)
can assist admitted students with any questions related to academic advising, course selection and choosing a major – all prior to attending a Transition DePaul transfer student orientation program. To schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, please call OAAS at (773) 325-7431.