The DePaul Admission Partnership Program (DAPP) is a transfer preparation program designed for students beginning their college education at a community college. It is a great way to make sure that you are taking the right courses for your degree by mapping out a path to your selected major.
By participating, you'll be able to:
- Plan ahead. Map out courses at your community college and DePaul for a smooth transfer process.
- Pay lower tuition rates. Take advantage of the lower tuition rates at your community college for up to two years (66 semester hours).
- Work with our admission counselors now. Receive guidance, meet them on your community college campus and attend special events.
- Earn two degrees. Earn an associate degree from your community college and a bachelor's degree from DePaul.
- Attend special events and workshops.
Upcoming DAPP Events
Join us at one of our DAPP events to find out more about the benefits of DAPP.
For Prospective DAPP Participants
Meet DePaul admission counselors and learn how to choose your community college courses with confidence, knowing exactly how they will meet your DePaul degree requirements. You will also have the opportunity to join DAPP, and take the first step to transferring to DePaul.
How to Join DAPP
To join DAPP, you must apply and be enrolled in a partner community college, and currently have completed less than 30 semester/45 quarter hours of credits. To be considered for participation:
- Complete the DAPP participation form.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with a DePaul University transfer counselor at the Loop Campus or at your local community college within a month of submitting the DAPP form.
As a DAPP student, you must:
- Maintain continuous enrollment at your community college, taking at least two courses per term (except for summer).
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Submit transcripts at the end of each term. Bring unofficial transcripts to your regular appointments with your DePaul counselor. (A final official transcript must be submitted at the time of transfer.)
- Enroll at DePaul within three years of initial participation in DAPP.
- Be in good standing at your community college and at the time of admission to DePaul.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I be a DAPP participant?
You must transfer within three years for degree requirements to remain
the same. Students are encouraged to complete the associate degree prior
to transferring and may transfer up to 66 semester hours of credit.
Contact us at (312)362-8300 or email us at email@example.com.