See DePaul for Yourself
Walk among skyscrapers, hop on the 'L' and swing into a coffee shop that could become your go-to spot in the city. Your visit to DePaul is more than just a visit to campus — it's a visit to Chicago. And while you're on campus, you'll get an inside look at life at DePaul.
Schedule a visit Take an online tour
Maybe you've already visited five or more schools, or maybe DePaul is your first. Either way, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Make the visit your own. You might be with your friends or parents, but this is about you. Come to campus ready to explore (and bring your walking shoes).
- Don't rush it. Your visit doesn't start and end with the information session and tour. Go out and explore the campus, popular hangouts and neighborhoods without the tour guide — this is when you'll really get a feel for DePaul.
- Bring your questions. There's only so much information you can get online. Ask your tour guide and admission rep questions.
Fall Visit Days
Join us at DePaul on either October 8 or November 5 for one of our Fall Visit Days. You'll learn about the undergraduate admission process, meet current students, visit with faculty and staff from each college, take tours of both the Lincoln Park and Loop campuses and speak to representatives of other student services areas throughout DePaul.
Register for a Fall Visit Day
Daily Visit Opportunities
Attend an information session and campus tour at our Lincoln Park Campus to learn about academics, student life and the admission process. We also offer tours of our downtown (Loop) campus.
Schedule a prospective freshman visit.
Customizing Your Visit
You can request a customized visit if you've already applied to DePaul, which can include:
- Observe a class
- Enjoy a meal with a current student
- Meet with a faculty member
- Stay overnight in a residence hall
Day and overnight customized visits are offered during specific date ranges throughout the year. Review the online request form for more information and to schedule your visit online.