The Hospitality Leadership program will prepare you for a management career in a variety of hospitality industry segments, including hotels, restaurants, private clubs, meetings and events. The program balances hospitality leadership courses with core business curriculum.
You’ll have access to the school’s J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Center for Student Development and Engagement. This center connects you with industry leaders, school alumni and students, and offers you highly-specialized career preparation and leadership development. The center is also available as a resource to help you successfully complete two internships, which are a requirement of the Hospitality Leadership program.
Located on DePaul’s Loop Campus in downtown Chicago, the School of Hospitality Leadership was recently named the most recognized hospitality program in Illinois in a recent Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Education study.
- Event Sales and Service
- Food Service Management
- Global Distribution System
- Hospitality Service and Experience Management
- Hospitality Strategy
- Lodging Property Management
- Event Management (focuses on managing meeting and events)
- Food and Beverage Management (focuses on managing restaurants, contract food operations catering, and bar and beverage organizations)
- Lodging Management (focuses on managing hotels, inns, bed and breakfasts, and resorts)
- Non-profit Hospitality Leadership (focuses on managing non-profit service organizations)
- Private Club Management (focuses on managing athletic, country, city golf and yacht clubs)