The Hospitality Leadership program will prepare you for a management career at convention sites, hotels, private clubs, restaurants, spas and tourism companies. The program balances hospitality courses with core business curriculum.
As part of the program, you will complete two internships with different hospitality firms.
The School of Hospitality Leadership, located downtown at DePaul's Loop campus, gives you easy access to industry-leading hotels, restaurants, event planning companies and private clubs.
- Hospitality Accounting and Management Information Systems
- Hospitality Real Estate
- Revenue Management
- Sales Leadership
- Virtual Marketing
- Event Management (focuses on managing large-scale events)
- Food and Beverage Management (focuses on managing restaurants, contract food companies, catering, and bar and beverage organizations)
- Lodging Management (focuses on managing hotels, inns, bed and breakfasts, resorts and cruises)
- Non-profit Hospitality Leadership (focuses on managing non-profit service organizations)
- Private Club Management (focuses on managing athletic, country, golf and yacht clubs)