CDM Center

CDM Center
243 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60604

The CDM Center is home of the College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM)'s undergraduate and graduate School of Cinematic Arts, School of Computing and School of Design divisions. Besides classrooms, production spaces and administrative offices on most floors, the building also hosts more than 10 separate computer labs that provide specialized software and hardware for CDM student usage. The CDM Center also houses the Chaddick Institute for Metropolitan Development.

Formerly the Administration Center, the CDM center was built in 1916 and acquired by DePaul in 1981.