Lewis Center

Lewis Center
25 E. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

Lewis Center is the main home of the university’s College of Law. The college’s Admission office and Rinn Law Library are housed at Lewis, along with the Loop branch of the undergraduate Honors Program, the University Center for Writing-based Learning and a general use computer lab with more than 50 workstations.

Administrative offices including Student Affairs, the Public Safety office and Facility Operations are also present in the Lewis Center.

Formerly the Kimball Hall Building, the Lewis Center was built in 1916 and acquired by DePaul in 1955 through a gift of Mr. Frank J. Lewis.