Go to your Blue Demon Domain account and log in. (If you have multiple applications on file, please select the one you want to check and then click the "Open Application" button.)
- Review your checklist; any items listed as “Awaiting” still require action on your part.
- If you need to make an update to your term of entry, major, or other important details from your application, click on the "Update Application" button under "Account Tools".
For any issues accessing your Blue Demon Domain account, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at (312) 362-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you've applied to DePaul for an upcoming term, your Campus Connect login information will be emailed to you after we process your application. This information will be sent to the email address you supplied on your application.
Once you have established your Campus Connect account, you may log in to to view your application status. Complete the following steps:
Note for Campus Connect:
- Go to Campus Connect.
- Enter your login and password.
- Click on the "Self Service" link on the upper left side of the page.
- Click on the "Admission" link.
- Click on the "View Application Status" link.
Passwords are case sensitive. Pay attention to upper and lower case. You will be required to change your password immediately after your initial login. Your password must contain six or more characters and at least one digit. After you have finished changing your password, log out and then log in again with your new password. If you have login problems, you may contact our Help Desk at (312) 362-8765
or email email@example.com
. You will be required to provide your DePaul student ID number when contacting the Help Desk.