Undergraduate Applicants (since August 15, 2016)
Go to connect.depaul.edu/apply
- Under “Returning users”, click the “Log in” link.
- Enter the email address and password you used to create your application.
- Under the “Your Applications” menu, select the application you’d like to check to see your current status.
For any issues accessing your application status page, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at (312) 362-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Applicants and Undergraduate Applicants (prior to August 15, 2016)
If you've applied to DePaul for an upcoming term, your Campus Connect login information will be emailed to you after we process your application. This information will be sent to the email address you supplied on your application.
Once you have established your Campus Connect account, you may log in to to view your application status. Complete the following steps:
- Go to Campus Connect.
- Enter your login and password.
- Click on the "Self Service" link on the upper left side of the page.
- Click on the "Admission" link.
- Click on the "View Application Status" link.
Update Your Application
Please use the following guide if you need to change any important information (e.g., major, admit term).
Note for Campus Connect:
Passwords are case sensitive. Pay attention to upper and lower case. You will be required to change your password immediately after your initial login. Your password must contain six or more characters and at least one digit. After you have finished changing your password, log out and then log in again with your new password. If you have login problems, you may contact our Help Desk at (312) 362-8765
or email email@example.com
. You will be required to provide your DePaul student ID number when contacting the Help Desk.