See DePaul for Yourself
Walk among skyscrapers, hop on the ‘L’ and swing into a coffee shop that could become your go-to spot in the city. Your visit to DePaul is more than just a visit to campus — it’s a visit to Chicago. And while you’re on campus, you’ll get an inside look at life at DePaul.
Schedule a visit
Take a virtual campus tour
Maybe you’ve already visited five or more schools, or maybe DePaul is your first. Either way, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Make the visit your own. You might be with your friends or parents, but this is about you. Come to campus ready to explore (and bring your walking shoes).
- Don’t rush it. Your visit doesn’t start and end with the information session and tour. Go out and explore the campus, popular hangouts and neighborhoods without the tour guide — this is when you’ll really get a feel for DePaul.
- Bring your questions. There’s only so much information you can get online. Ask your tour guide and admission rep questions.
Fall Visit Days
Fall Visit Days are an overview of everything DePaul has to offer for you and your family!
Register for an upcoming visit day
- Learn about the admission and financial aid processes
- Talk with current students and faculty from all our undergraduate colleges
- Explore the DePaul community through an information fair and campus tours
Daily Visit Opportunities
Attend an information session and campus tour at our Lincoln Park Campus to learn about academics, student life and the admission process. We also offer tours of our downtown (Loop) campus.
Schedule a prospective freshman visit.