See DePaul for Yourself
Walk among skyscrapers, hop on the 'L' and swing into a coffee shop that could become your go-to spot in the city. Your visit to DePaul is more than just a visit to campus — it's a visit to Chicago. And while you're on campus, you'll get an inside look at life at DePaul.
Schedule a visit
Take an online tour
Maybe you've already visited five or more schools, or maybe DePaul is your first. Either way, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Make the visit your own. You might be with your friends or parents, but this is about you. Come to campus ready to explore (and bring your walking shoes).
- Don't rush it. Your visit doesn't start and end with the information session and tour. Go out and explore the campus, popular hangouts and neighborhoods without the tour guide — this is when you'll really get a feel for DePaul.
- Bring your questions. There's only so much information you can get online. Ask your tour guide and admission rep questions.
Daily Visit Opportunities
Attend an information session and campus tour at our Lincoln Park Campus to learn about academics, student life and the admission process. We also offer tours of our downtown (Loop) campus.
Schedule a prospective freshman visit.
Request a Customized Visit once you’ve applied to DePaul!
We need three weeks’ notice to plan your special visit, so please be sure to fill out our form as soon as you start planning. You can select options like:
- Observing a class
- Enjoying meal with a current student
- Meeting with a faculty member
- Staying overnight in a residence hall
Due to the nature of these visits, they are offered only during active weeks of classes. Please review the calendar and the request form
for more details.