1110 W. Belden Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
Named for Monsignor Andrew J. McGowan, this $40 million, four-story science facility opened in 2009 and is a LEED Certified Green Building. The state-of-the-art facility houses the Chemistry
and Environmental Science
McGowan South features more than 30 labs used for classroom instruction and research, lecture halls, multiple study lounges, two rooftop greenhouses and a student-maintained rooftop garden.