23 E. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604
Connected to Lewis Center via walkways and elevators, O'Malley Place features the College of Law’s Career Services
center, numerous classrooms and a computer lab with nearly 100 workstations for general student use.
Formerly the Finchley Building, it was built in 1928 and acquired by DePaul in 1972. The building was rededicated as Comerford J. O’Malley Place in 1980 after DePaul’s seventh president (1944-1964).