The Early Childhood Education (ECE) program will prepare you to teach infants through third grade in a variety of urban and suburban education settings, including public and private early childhood programs.
You will learn educational theories, conduct research projects, participate in field experiences, which require you to observe and participate in teaching activities at multiple elementary schools and childcare centers, and student teach.
- Child and Family
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Children's Literature
- Curriculum Development
- Exceptional Child Development and Instruction
- Math and Science Instruction in Early Childhood
- Reading Instruction
- Speech and Language Development
- Teaching Strategies